Here are a few things to consider bringing on your vacation. This list is in no way an exhaustive, or complete, list but is intended to help you think through what you may need. If you have any questions concerning what is provided at a home please don't hesitate to contact us.
FOR THE KITCHEN
- Paper Towels
- Garbage Bags
- Soaps (Dishwasher Liquid/Powder, Dish Soap, Hand Soap)
- Coffee Filters
- Aluminum Foil & Plastic Wrap
- Charcoal (for Charcoal Grills)
- Grill Equipment
- Crock Pots
- Specialty Cooking Utensils
- Recycled Grocery Tote
- Additional Pillow Cases
- Crib or Port-a-crib Sheets
- Beach Equipment (beach toys, beach chairs, beach umbrella, beach cooler, beach blanket, & beach towel)
- Laundry Detergent & Hand Soap
- All-Purpose Cleaner
- Toilet Paper & Toiletries(we provide a “Starter pack” but this does not last all week)
- Hair Dryer
- Clothes Hangers
BRINGING YOUR DOG ALONG?
- Bottle of water and bowl
- Pick-up Bags
- Floating Fetch Toy
- Life Jacket
STANDARD AMENITIES WHEN YOU CHOOSE SANDBRIDGE BLUE
- Bed & Bath Linens (Each bed is made. We provide 1 Bath towel & Wash cloth per advertised occupant, 2 hand towels per bathroom, and kitchen towels)
- Pots/Pans, dishes, and cooking essentials
- Cable Television & Home Telephone
CHECK-IN BY MAIL, CHECK-OUT, AND SAIL
One of the unique operating philosophies of Sandbridge Blue is our “Check-In by Mail, Check-Out and Sail” option.
Sandbridge Blue will have keyless entries into our vacation homes and will email the check-in information to the guests to be able to check-in on their own terms each week. No more stopping by the office or worrying about being stuck in traffic to reach the office before we close to pick up hard keys!
You are in control!